Friday 11 October 2013

REVIEW: Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer


image

~AG~


The Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer has been on my wishlist for a long time. But I thought it is too pricy for a mere concealer.

Decided to try it out when I was at Nordstrom the other day. The saleslady applied a little bit of the product with a concealer brush. She used it on my dark circles, acne and redness around my nose.

When she showed me the finished result, I was impressed, my skin looks flawless. The concealer had magically hide away my imperfections. The redness around my nose had disappeared. The concealer also works well in covering pimples and bumps. For my undereye area, because the concealer is more of a yellow tone, it did help to cover my dark circles. However, on days where my dark circles are really bad, layering it with a salmon colored concealer will be necessary.

Even though it has a USD$70 price tag, it is a beauty must-have. A little bit of this product is all that is needed to cover small imperfections. The stick formula is also convenient for those who are on-the-go.
image

The color she tried on me was Ocher, and it matched my skin tone perfectly.

I totally recommend this to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment