Monday 21 July 2014

REVIEW PART 1: Ole Henriksen Truth is in the Eyes Vitamin C Peel Concentrate





~AG~

I've been using this since June 26, that is three weeks of use so far. Since Vitamin C makes the skin sensitive when exposed to sunlight, I only use this product at night. Though the direction does say to use it day and night. But since I do not have an eye cream that has SPF, I skip the day time use. 

I apply a small amount in the eye area. Targeting the dark circles and milia. It has a gel texture that is easily absorbed by the under eye area. I have had no adverse reaction to this product. The citrus scent is light and not too overwhelming. 

For those of you who are not familiar with Milia. Milia is those oil seed that are found on the under eye area. For me, it usually happens when I use an eye cream that is not suitable for my eye area. A "thick" eye cream is usually the culprit. Sometimes, the milia does go away on its own. But there are times when they are persistent. I am experiencing a few of those persistent ones now. I have been plagued by it for over two months.  (Pictured below) The pictures are not that clear but you can see some spots on my under eye area. The other spots closer to my cheeks area are my acne. 


The saleslady at Sephora said that milia are dead skin and oil trapped under the skin. So she recommend that I exfoliate the under eye area. She said this Ole Henriksen Truth is in the Eyes Vitamin C Peel Concentrate helps her get rid of milia. I asked her how long it will take to see result. She said for her, it took about a month to see noticeable differences. She also mentioned that this product also help with dark circles. 

So far, I have not seen any noticeable differences with my dark circles and milia. Maybe it is because I only use it once a day? Anyway, I will use it longer to see whether this product is worth recommending to you reader. Stay tuned.









No comments:

Post a Comment