Tuesday 4 November 2014

REVIEW: Laneige Water Bank Essence


~AG~
I bought this over a year ago in Singapore Changi Airport duty free. However, Laneige has come up with a newer version of the Water Bank Essence. They have re-pacakaged it as well. Anyway, this is my outdated review of this popular product from Laneige. 

The thing that stood out the most regarding this essence is the fresh oceanic scent. It smells wonderful and refreshing. It comes in a pump packaging which makes it convenient for application. The older packaging comes in a glass bottle which is hazardous for travelling. So, I usually the Ren moisturiser when I am travelling. 

Normally, it takes one pump to moisturise my whole face. On occasions when I find that my skin is drier, I use two pumps of the essence. What I love about this essence is that it absorbs quickly and does not feel sticky after application. The essence has a gel moisturiser texture which is rather lightweight. Laneige Water Bank Essence is perfect for this hot and humid weather. 

With my horrible experience with Korean skincare, I was afraid that my ultra sensitive skin was going to have an adverse reaction to Laneige Water Bank Essence. Thankfully, after more than two months of using it, my skin has not had any bumps or red patches. It also does not cause my skin to breakout, and does not clog my pores. Double Yay!!

Since this is a review of the older version of the Laneige Water Bank Essence, which you cannot find in the market anymore. I will have to review the newer version of the Water Bank Essence. I hope the newer version is just as good or even better than the older Water Bank Essence. Please stay tuned! I am  about halfway done with this bottle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment