Thursday 26 February 2015

NEW BUY: Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Revitalising Gel-Lotion



~AG~

I am on the last few pumps of my REN Vita Mineral Moisturizing Cream. (Click link for my review: Ren Vita Mineral Moisturizing Cream Review). The next moisturizer that I will be trying is Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Revitalising Gel-Lotion. This moisturizer was purchased last summer while I was in USA. I bought it from Sephora for US$47. It is expensive for a small jar of moisturizer, with a capacity of 50ml (1.7 oz). But nowadays, I tend to spend more on quality skincare products.

The reason chose this brand, Jurlique, is because of its natural skin care approach. Previously, I have tried my younger sister's moisturizer, and my skin did have not any adverse reaction to it. After my experience with having ultra sensitive skin, I understand that my skin appreciates more natural skin care products. Thus, the choice. This moisturizer has a gel consistency which is suitable for Singapore's humid weather. It also contains antioxidant properties that protects against environmental aggressors. 

I hope this works for my sensitive combination skin, that I will not have any adverse reaction to it. Stay tuned for my review of this Jurlique Gel-Lotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment