Wednesday 4 February 2015

Q&A: Hera CC Cream


Comes with a hygienic pump packaging

The actual amount MG uses on her face

~MG~

When did you start using Hera CC Cream?
MG: August 2014

Why did you buy it?
MG: Because BB Cream is too thick for me, and I wanted something lighter for my skin. I wanted a product that will brighten up my dull skin. I heard of Hera CC Cream from Youtube guru, meejmuse. She mentioned that it was the best CC Cream that she tried, and she always said that Hera is a brand that is worth buying.

How much did you buy it for?
MG: Around US$30. It is slightly more expensive than Etude House but trust me, it's really worth the money because you only need a small amount for the whole face. For me, I only need half a pea size and it's enough to cover my (big round) face.

What can you say about the product?
MG: It is THE CC Cream to try! Usually, I do not get compliment on my skin. But after using it, I enjoy receiving some [compliments]. It really makes your skin looks glowing and dewy (just like the Korean celebrities!). So for those with oily skin, or have the fear of having oil pan on the face, this will not be the product for you. Also, please take note that this product has low coverage so you will need to use your concealer to cover up any imperfections after applying this CC Cream. For those seeking for more coverage, BB Cream may be the better choice for you.
The shade that I use is 01 (Pink Beige), which is the lightest shade. I have a relatively fair skin with pink undertones. This CC Cream only comes in two shades. The other shade is for darker skin tones.

How do you apply it?
MG: After applying my primer, I will squeeze out half a pea size of the CC cream and apply bits of it on my forehead, cheeks, under-eyes, nose and chin areas. After that, I will slowly tap on the product and blend it out.

What do you dislike about it?
MG: Hmmm, that's a tough question! I have nothing but love for it. But if I need to point out 1 dislike, I would say that I don't really fancy the product size. It's abit too big, I don't think I can ever used it up! Perhaps, Hera should size it down so that it will be more affordable.

Do you experience any allergic reaction or breakout after using it?
MG: None! (Yeah!)

Would you recommend it?
MG: Definitely! In fact, I already recommend it to my friend and she too loves it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment