Friday 22 May 2015

TO BUY: VDL Expert Color Lip Cube Ex

~AG~
VDL Expert Color Lip Cube Ex SPF10. Available in 8 shades.
 
VDL Expert Color Lip Cube Ex Candy You. Available in 4 shades.


Saw this product on Get It Beauty show, and was so intrigued by it. Found out that it was a product by VDL. Since I am going to Korea soon, this would be a great addition to my makeup collection. This cube-edged lipsticks allows for precise application. It creates a dimensional lip makeup without the need for lip liner.

When the makeup artist on Get It Beauty applied this lipstick on the lady, the color was beautiful. If I am not mistaken, the makeup-artist used VDL Expert Color Lip Cube Ex Candy You in 01 I Love You. The lipstick seemed to go on smoothly. The color was pigmented with a semi-matte finish.

I cannot wait to get my hands on it, and try the colors in VDL stores. Stay tuned for my updates on this VDL Lip Cube EX. Click link for more information on this product. http://www.vdlcosmetics.com/eng/product/detail.jsp?pid=EN38001037

No comments:

Post a Comment