Wednesday 26 August 2015

REVIEW: VDL Tint Bar Triple Shot in Triple Peach and Triple Red

~AG~
Left to Right: 601 Triple Peach and 501 Triple Red
 
Triple-colored tint (Base color, Sub color and Main color)
 
MG bought these lip tints while we were in Korea. She cannot remember the exact price, but recall it to be around KR 14,500 (~S$17). It is great to have a sister who is also a beauty product junkie, we get to share products and feel less guilty about our purchases. :D

MG asked whether I wanted to try these lip tints. Without hesitation, I tried them on. I was AMAZED by the effects of the lip tint.These triple-colored tint is an easy way to create gradient lips. Korean singers and actresses often sport gradient lips. Instead of using multiple lip product to create a gradient lip, all you need is a VDL Tint Bar Triple Shot. The texture of the lip tint is very moisturizing, it feels like a lip balm! I really <3 it! The color of the gradient lip is natural and flattering. VDL Tint Bar Triple Shot is a great product to have to brighten up your lips. I will definitely recommend VDL Tint Bar Trip Shot to everyone. The next time I am in Korea, I will be sure to buy them. :)


How to Create Triple-Shot Lips
1.
Voluminous Gradient Lips
a. Place Base color on the outer lip line and Main Color on the inner lip.
b. Glide product sideways along lips to create and enjoy the most voluminous, gradient lips.

2. For Long-Lasting Milky Colored Lips
a. Place all three sections of the lipstick vertically on the lips.
b. Glide the product sideways along the lips.
c. The three colors mix together creating beautiful, milky colored lips.
 
In 601 Triple Peach
 
In 501 Triple Red
 
Please go to VDL official website for more details:
http://www.vdlcosmetics.com/eng/product/detail.jsp?pid=EN38000048

2 comments:

  1. which is your favourite colour between the two? ^^
    I've tried the peach coloured one and I love it so much! :D
    Mind checking out my review on it please?
    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2015/10/style-korean-haul-review.html
    xx Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Stylekorean Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Charmaine K : I prefer Triple Red as it works better for my warm medium skin tone. The brighter color shows up better on my lips too

      -AG-

      Delete