Wednesday 9 September 2015

NEW BUY: Shiseido Professional Fuente Forte Scalp Care Shampoo

 Shiseido Professional Fuente Forte Shampoo
 

~AG~

This Shiseido Professional Fuente Forte Scalp Care Shampoo eliminates sebum and impurities that cause scalp issues. It claims to leave hair and scalp clean without stripping its moisture. This shampoo was featured on a Singapore magazine for being the top pick for scalp issues such as oily and itchy scalp. I was on the lookout for a new shampoo and happened to see this at the beauty store, Red Tomato at Ang Mo Kio. Actually, Shiseido was not my shampoo of choice. The brand that I initially wanted, Matrix Biolage, seemed to be unavailable in Singapore. Thus, this Shiseido shampoo was the second best option. It was more affordable option than pricier haircare brand such as Kerastase and Redken. 

Shiseido Fuente Forte Scalp Care Shampoo retailed at S$28 for 250ml of shampoo. It also comes in 500 ml version, but I decided to try a small version to reduce the risk of buyer's regret. At almost thirty dollars, it is pricey shampoo indeed. 

My hope for this scalp care shampoo is for it to help reduce the flakiness on my scalp. I usually do not spend more than $10 on a shampoo, but I feel that it is time for me to invest more on hair care. May my investment in this "Professional" shampoo help improve the condition of my scalp. *cross my fingers* Please stay tuned for my review of this product.

Please click link for more information regarding Shiseido Professional Haircare Products
http://www.pro.shiseido.com/haircare/fuenteforte.html

1 comment: