Thursday 25 February 2016

REVIEW: Soap & Glory Kick-Ass Blur & Brighten Concealer Crayon

Crayon stick with a cap
A twist-out mechanism that extends and retracts
~AG~
The first thing that I came to my mind when applying this concealer was how soft it was. I was very careful to apply the concealer carefully, so as to not break off the crayon. The shade, Medium, matched well with my skin tone. My main use for this concealer is to disguise my severe dark circles. The Soap & Glory Kick-Ass Concealer helped brighten my under eyes area. The coverage is light to medium. In comparison, my HG Cle de Peaute Beaute Concealer has a higher coverage. I had to use about 3-4 swipes of Kick-Ass Concealer to decently conceal my dark circles. I cannot comment on its concealing power for pimples, or redness. The best thing about this concealer is the texture. The concealer was very smooth, had a similar  texture to that of a makeup primer's texture. It does not crease or accentuate fine line. Its creamy consistency is similar to that of Bobbi Brown's Corrector. I highly suggest that you set this concealer with loose or pressed powder. With that being said, I had no issues with it smudging or melting off. 
 Left under eye concealed with Kick-Ass Concealer Crayon. Right under eye without any makeup
 
Left under eye area much brighter than the right under eye area

At S$16, I will most likely repurchase this concealer. The only problem is that it is not available in Singapore. Soap & Glory, please bring your makeup range to Singapore! Or else I would just have to check out Boots during my next trip to Bangkok. The concealing properties of Kick-Ass Concealer Crayon satisfied my expectations (P.S: I have very high standards for concealer, as it is my must-have makeup product). Soap & Glory Kick-Ass Concealer Crayon is a great product to carry in your travel makeup bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment