Wednesday 18 May 2016

NEW BUY: Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel & Thermal Spring Water Spray

200ml of Cleansing Gel and 50 ml of the Thermal Spring Water Spray
~AG~
Bought this set today at Guardian for $29.90. Such as good for value purchase. The retail price for the Cleansing Gel alone is $30. So the travel version of Avène Thermal Spring Water is basically free :) This Avène Cleansing Gel has been on the market for years. I remember seeing it ever since I was in Secondary School which was decades ago. 

Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel is suitable for sensitive oily, blemish-prone skin type. 
Its benefits are:
1) Cleansing:  It gently cleanses your skin with its gentle cleansing base
2) Mattifying: Monolaurin (patent pending) regulates the hyperproduction of sebum.
3) Soothing: Avène Thermal Spring Water provides soothing and anti-irritating benefits.
It leaves the skin clean, clear and refreshed

Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray is an award-winning product. Avene's star product works especially well for sensitive, hypersensitive and irritate skin. Avène Spring Water soothes and softens the skin. My friends who are plagued by rosacea or redness, swears by this Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray. However, unlike MG who is a devoted fan of facial mist, I am not big on this skincare product. From my past experience, facial mist does not have any noticeable effects on my skin. I will probably pass this Thermal Spring Water Spray to MG instead. 

Please stay tuned for my review of Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel. I hope it works for my sensitive combination skin. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment