Friday 13 October 2017

NEW BUY: Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè

~AG~

When I was researching on the must-buy beauty products from French pharmacies, Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè came up in every article I read. This multi-function moisturizer can work as a makeup primer and face mask as well. This 75ml tube costs Euro 16.90 (S$28). That is an affordable price tag for a moisturizer that claims to be nourishing and hydrating for the skin.  It claims to be a 24-hour miracle cream that is suitable for all skin types. Apparently, it is a cult favorite of makeup artists, models and celebrities. Honestly, I have not heard about this product. When I asked MG about this product, she mentioned that she has heard about it and almost purchased it online a few years back. With that being said, I was convinced to purchase this product. In fact, I bought 3 tubes to give to friends. Haha ^_^

The pharmacist said that Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè is a popular product.When I tried the tester at the pharmacy, the texture felt creamy but it was not too rich. The Embryolisse Cream did not leave a sticky feeling. My current skin condition is combination skin that can get especially dry in the cheeks area. Cannot wait to try out this multi-purpose Cream! I hope it works just as well in Singapore's humid weather. Stay tuned for my review of this best-selling product from Embryolisse.

No comments:

Post a Comment