Thursday 1 March 2018

REVIEW: LuLuLun Daily Facial Mask

 
~AG~
One of my friends gifted me with this popular facial mask from Japan. The one she bought for me was the LuLuLun Daily Facial Mask Extra Moisturizing (Blue). LuLuLun Daily Facial Mask has a range of products to meet your skin needs. LuLuLun's regular range includes the Pink (Hydrating) and White (Brightening). This facial mask is designed for daily use. For a 7-piece sheet mask, it costs about S$8. LuLuLun also offers a pack that comes with 32- and/or 34-piece pack.
The Pink is for moisture balance. It contains rice ceramide to restore nature moisture. Other ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and acacia honey hydrate the skin. Watsons is retailing this 36-piece mask for S$30.00. Personally, I have not tried this, but it is next on my list. 

The Blue (Extra Moisturizing) contains Lipidure that gives long-lasting moisture. It is also packed with hyaluronic acid and other moisturizing ingredients for added skin benefits. Watsons is retailing this 32-piece mask for S$30.00. My friend gifted me with the 7-pack LuLuLun Daily Facial Mask Extra Moisturizing. Since it is meant to be used daily, I tried using it two days in a row at night. After thoroughly cleansing my face and applying toner, I put on this sheet mask for 10-15 minutes as directed. This mask can be more effective if it is slightly warmed by the palm of the hands.You can use this Facial Mask to instead of moisturizing creams or serum. 

What are my thoughts on LuLuLun Daily Facial Mask Extra Moisturizing? Though the LuLuLun's sheet masks are not as drenched with serum compared to My Beauty Diary or Mediheal sheet mask, it works well to hydrate the skin. The next morning, my skin feels soft and well-moisturized. My combination skin tends to be drier on the cheeks and forehead, and this LuLuLun Extra Moisturizing has helped soothe those areas. The sheet mask is a little too big for my face, especially the width. But overall, the fit is still decent. P.S: An acquaintance mentioned that I looked young, I do not know is it because of the effects of the facial sheet mask. Another acquaintance also commented that my skin looks good. 

Overall, LuLuLun Daily Facial Mask has good skin benefits. It moisturizes my combination skin and made it soft. Even though it contains hyaluronic acid which my sensitive skin is irritated to, this LuLuLun Daily Facial Mask Extra Moisturizing did not cause any adverse reaction. Yay!   

No comments:

Post a Comment