Saturday 11 October 2014

REVIEW PART 2: Ole Henriksen Truth is in the Eyes Vitamin C Peel Concentrate

~AG~

This is an update of my experience with Ole Henriksen Truth is in the Eyes Vitamin C Peel Concentrate. 

Pictures of my under eye area. 
As you can see there are noticeable milia under my eye area. It is more obvious in the second picture.

JULY 5



SEP 15  

I started using it in July, once a day at night. Generally, I use half a pea-size amount. With this Vitamin C peel concentrate, I find that it stings the eye area if I apply too much.  
It has been almost 3 months and my milia is still there. Some people said it takes some time to see the effects of skincare products. For me, I like to see instant effects. My skin is quite receptive to skincare products. I usually give it a month to give me the desired result. However, I decided to give this Vitamin C peel concentrate a longer testing time. I have been using this product consistently for three months now.
 
So what do I have to say about this product? 
Ole Henriksen Truth is in the Eyes Vitamin C Peel Concentrate is a major disappointment. I will not recommend it to anyone. Totally not worth the USD$42. The lactic & glycolic acid are supposed to act as exfoliating agents, and the saleslady at Sephora told me that it will help get rid of milia. The Vitamin C was supposed to help brighten the under eye area, but it did not do anything for my dark circles.
 
I will finish using the Vitaminc C peel concentrate because it was a pricy purchase. but I will not re-purchase. Please do not waste your money and time on this product by Ole Henriksen.
 
Do you know of any effective solution to getting rid of persistent milia? Please let me know. I am in need of your help!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment